FAQs - SPECTATORS
- Absolutely not!
- We welcome all spectators to cheer their friends and family on.
- Your support really can make a difference to them!
- We introduced a new spacious finishing area in the grounds of the former Dominican Church in 2016, which we expect to use again in 2018.
- Bring the family and picnic and find a spot on the grass!
- Please visit our website for race maps.
- The roads will be closed so the best viewing platforms are:
- On Crom-a-boo Bridge and along the river banks for the Swim;
- Along Offaly Street for the start of the Bike Course; and
- In the Dominican Church grounds for the exiting Finishing Chute.
- Because we have opened up a new advanced transition zone, together with an exciting new finish area, there will be less crowding and more room for spectators.