FAQs - What happens if I feel unwell in training for TriAthy?
- Written by Arthur Lynch
- Category: GENERAL FAQs
- Created: 29 December 2017
- Hits: 593
- Visit your GP if you’ve experience any problems during training to make sure it is safe for you to continue training and take part in the triathlon.
- Make sure to inform us of any known medical condition (such as diabetes, asthma, allergy to penicillin, etc.) prior to the event by entering it in the box provided on the online application.
- In addition, please write all medical details on the back of your event number and put a small indelible red cross on the front of your number.
- Whether you have a medical condition or not, you should not take part if you feel unwell on the day of the event.