FAQs - What do I wear beneath my wetsuit?
- Written by Arthur Lynch
- Category: THE SWIM
- Created: 03 March 2017
- Hits: 1134
- You should wear whatever you will complete the rest of the race in.
- This way, when you strip off your wetsuit after the swim your race kit is already on underneath.
- Nudity in the transition area is not allowed, as it is against the rules! Wear what feels comfortable.
- It is not advised to try new clothing on race day.
- Train in your gear before race day.
- Remember lycra will dry out quicker than cotton.