FAQs - RACE LICENCE
- TriAthy 2017 is a Triathlon Ireland sanctioned event.
- As such all participants are required to have a "Race Licence" in order to participate for insurance purposes.
- A Race Licence is either:
- Full Membership of Triathlon Ireland in 2017 (Full, Student, or Junior membership only); OR
- A One Day Membership for the TriAthy event you are taking part in.
- Both Triathlon Ireland Membership and One Day Membership's can be purchased directly from Triathlon Ireland.
- Note that One Day Membership for the TryAthy race is at the discounted rate of €15. For all other races, the One Day Membership is €25.
- You should ensure that you purchase your race licence in advance of raceday.
- The latest date to purchase a One Day Licence is midnight on Thursday 1st June 2017.
- PLEASE NOTE: No Licence means No Race - with no exceptions.