FAQs - Can I give my race entry to someone else?
- Written by Arthur Lynch
- Category: RACE CHANGES
- Created: 02 March 2017
- Hits: 172
- Yes you can! Simply open the confirmation email that you received from Active Europe. See the example email below:
- Your registration details are all set out, beside a QR code.
- You will see two links below the QR code; “Transfer to someone else” and “Change category”.
- To give away your race entry, click “Transfer to someone else” and you will be directed to the Active Europe site.
- Log-in and complete the online form to transfer your entry. Please note there is a €5 charge to transfer your place. An email will be sent to the transferee with their registration details.
- Please note that the Organisers can not make any changes on your behalf, you must use the Active Europe system. All changes must be made by midnight on Thursday 25th May 2017
NOTE FOR ENTRANTS WHO USED THE ACTIVE EUROPE EXPRESS REGISTRATION OPTION:
- Please note if you availed of the Active Europe Express Registration procedure a race change will have to be done manually by us.
- Please use the Contact Form to request this move and we will be in touch with you to expedite.