FAQs - Where do I wear my race number while on the bike?
- Written by Arthur Lynch
- Category: THE CYCLE
- Created: 03 March 2017
- Hits: 142
- You will be provided with two race bibs at registration.
- During the swim your bib will not be visible as it will be under your wetsuit.
- During the bike section your number must be displayed on your back.
- During the run section, it must be displayed on your front.
- You can pin the numbers on to your clothing, or you can wear a race belt and swivel it around from back to front.