FAQs - What is "Transition"?
- Written by Arthur Lynch
- Category: TRANSITION
- Created: 03 March 2017
- Hits: 152
- Transition is an area where all entrants must rack their bike and leave their essentials for the swim and run.
- It is the area where you will be based for transition from swim to bike (known as T1) and bike to run (known as T2)
- The transition area is a secure area, limited to entrants only.
- At TriAthy there will be FOUR separate transition zones - one for each of the TriAthy races.
- Competitors should be fully aware of the movement flows in and out of transition during race day. These will be set out in detail within the race course maps.