FAQs - What can I leave in transition?
- Written by Arthur Lynch
- Category: TRANSITION
- Created: 03 March 2017
- Hits: 155
- Your bike, helmet and bike shoes. Optionally, you can leave a small towel for your feet together with the remainder of your race kit.
- Whilst transition is fully secure, all belongings are left at owner’s risk.
- Please note that only you and your kit will be allowed into transition.
- This is a high security area and access will only be given to those wearing a race number.
- No boxes or bags may be left at the bike racks.
- There will be a designated bag drop area at TriAthy 2017. Competitors may place a small bag at the bag drop for collection at the new finish area. This bag is normally use by competitors to stow warm clothing etc until transition re-opens.
- Transition will re-open after the last competitor has exited on to the run course on the sanction of the Race Director.