FAQs - What will I be doing as a marshal?
- Written by Arthur Lynch
- Category: BECOME A RACE MARSHAL
- Created: 04 March 2017
- Hits: 132
- Marshalling Roles are varied. You could be:
- Directing athletes;
- Helping at the start/finish Providing information for spectators; or
- Handing out the all-important medals.
- You will be assigned to your role based on your level of experience and availability.
- Marshalling also gives you one of the best seats in the house to enjoy the full race experience.