FAQs - Where are the best places to view the course?
- Written by Arthur Lynch
- Category: SPECTATORS
- Created: 04 March 2017
- Hits: 133
- Please visit our website for race maps.
- The roads will be closed so the best viewing platforms are:
- On Crom-a-boo Bridge and along the river banks for the Swim;
- Along Offaly Street for the start of the Run Course; and
- In the Dominican Church grounds for the exiting Finishing Chute.
- Because we have opened up a new advanced transition zone, together with an exciting new finish area, there will be less crowding and more room for spectators.