FAQs - How do I know I have been accepted into the Race?
- Written by Arthur Lynch
- Category: RACE ENTRY
- Created: 02 March 2017
- Hits: 149
- You will receive a confirmation email from Active Europe upon entering the event.
- If you need to search for this in your email inbox (or spam folder), here is the originating email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The confirmation email should look like the sample one below.
- Note the various features of the email - there are links here that can help you update your entry in the run-up to raceday.
- Please note: We also have a Who's In ? listing on our website. This listing is indicative of being entered into the race, but not conclusive as the listing is updated periodically. The confirmation email from Active Europe is conclusive evidence of entering the race.
- You will also receive information emails from TriAthy leading up to the event. To avoid our emails going into your spam folder and getting lost, please add ‘email@example.com” to your address book.
- If you have not received any email correspondence, the following may be the case:
- You provided an incorrect or out of date email address.
- The emails are being directed into your junk folder.
- Our emails are being rejected by your email server.
- Important: If you have not received confirmation of your payment you are not entered!